MGM Group is a family owned and operated private company with over 60 years’ experience within the bulk haulage industry, servicing mining companies that require bulk haulage, storage, ship loading, rail loading and stockpile management services.
The MGM Bulk, North West Division, are currently seeking applications for a Truck Washer/Yard Hand to assist with the upkeep and cleanliness of our yard, trucks and trailers, based at our Port Hedland Depot.
This position is suitable for applications from WA residents who are fit, healthy and not afraid of a bit of hard work. This position is available for Port Hedland residents or FIFO for WA residents ex-Perth on a 4:2 roster.
We are seeking applications from people who:
- Hold a valid Forklift Ticket (High Risk Work Licence) or willing to obtain
- Actively participate in safety meetings and safety initiatives
- Can comfortably perform manual duties in the hot Pilbara climate
- Take pride in their work
- Can provide solid employment references
- Maintain a positive attitude and outlook within the workplace
- MC Licence is highly regarded, but not essential
- Drivers Licence
- Working rights (Passport or Birth Certificate)
- National Police Clearance
- MGM Application Form (to be completed after an interview)
- MGM Commercial Drivers Medical incl. instant D and A testing (to be completed after an interview)
MGM strive to provide career development opportunities for those employees who are dedicated, hard working and demonstrate a desire to advance within the business.
As part of our employment process, all employees will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical ongoing drug and alcohol screens.