Truck Washer is required for a permanent full-time position on a 4-week on, 2-week off roster. The successful candidate will complete 2 weeks of day-shift, 2 weeks of night shift. There will be one day off for shift change.
The job location is a mine site. You will be provided with meals and accommodation, and be transported there and back.
The successful candidate must be able to work in full PPE out in the sun – including face shields. When no trucks available for washing they will need to help keep the yard clean and tidy, help in the tyre fitting bay as required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Police Clearance must be sent with application.
- Application form must be sent with application.
- Able to pass Pre-employment medical and Drug & Alcohol.
- HR/ MC preferred, C Class minimum
- Willingness to work away
- Forklift license is desirable, but not essential