Are you a compassionate, empathetic, reliable person interested in a role supporting and empowering a young person to live a rewarding life?
About the role
A local employer is seeking two passionate enthusiastic individuals looking for a rewarding career supporting a young person with autism. You must love dogs, have a kind, caring, soothing nature with a genuine passion for supporting individuals to live their best life.
Support work is a people focused role, so if you have strong initiative and a positive attitude.
- Caring, contemporary attitude to people with disabilities
- Enthusiasm to stay connected to community
- Strong communication skills
- Availability for various shifts
- Culturally sensitive to a broad and diverse client group
- Current drivers’ licence
- Police clearance (or willing to obtain)
- First aid certificate (or willing to obtain)
Desirable but not essential
- Relevant industry qualifications
- Experience with autism support
- Working with Children’s Check
- Attractive rates
- Supportive community-based setting
- Salary packaging
- Flexibility and support