- You are willing to help people with disabilities achieve their goals and support them with their daily living activities.
This may include taking your clients grocery shopping, going out for lunch or taking them to the pool for the afternoon.
- You are respectful and willing to help the people we support to make their own choices and decision while retaining their dignity, respect and privacy.
- You are friendly, have a positive attitude and work well independently or as part of a team.
- Full training provided.
- Flexible hours available
- NDIS Worker Screening Check (AAC can assist with)
- Working with Children Check (AAC can assist with)
- Police check within the last 6 months
- Covid Vaccinations x 2
- Current First Aid Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- No licence required, although it would be very beneficial!