We are seeking Production Labourer/Operators for this entry-level position.
Our client operates a concrete precast factory, providing concrete materials for the mining industry.
You will be provided training on how to operate and test all of the equipment and materials.
The environment is noisy and hot, so we are looking for people with an aptitude for hard work and long hours.
You will start as a trainee until you are competent, and then you will be moved onto an operator’s rate.
-Trainee rate: $30.00/hr Penalties
-Operator Rate: $34.00/hr Penalties
-Senior Operator: $38.00/hr Penalties
No experience is required, full training provided
- Must have accommodation in Port Hedland – we can give you some ideas if you consider moving there.
- Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test and pre-employment medical.
- Must have an aptitude for hard work and be comfortable working long hours.
- Forklift license – desirable but not essential
- Reliability is essential
- Able to work 10-hour days, 50 – 60 hours per week