Labourer required to assist in providing our specialist range of remediation/ restoration services in and around the Port Hedland area.
Perform removal and demolition of building materials.
Follow our processes and procedures to ensure the highest quality remediation services.
- Poses a good attitude and have excellent attention to detail.
- Be punctual, reliable, able to work in teams and have good communication skills.
- Physically fit and be able to lift equipment and furniture.
- Sound computer skills to carry out online induction courses.
- Valid Australian driver’s licence.
- Construction White Card.
- Current Police Clearance Certificate.
- Valid CPR certificate.
- Be willing to undergo a pre-employment medical and random drug and alcohol testing.
- All training, uniforms, tools and equipment provided.
- Company vehicle.
- Superannuation and ongoing training.
- Current C class Drivers Licence
- Able to pass a Drug & Alcohol & Pre-employment Medical