Due to expanding business and successful tenders a local Airport Management Company is currently seeking expressions of interest from persons who are interested in the roles of Aviation Security Screeners at Paraburdoo Airport.
The Security Screeners role is to provide aviation screening of passengers and bags in line with regulations and standard operating procedures. The successful applicants will have a positive and courteous manner.
Essential Criteria for Screener Positions
· Hold or ability to obtain Certificate II in Transport Security Protection
· Hold or ability to obtain First Aid Certificate
· You must reside in Paraburdoo
· Demonstrated ability to follow procedures and work well in public and a team
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and both verbally and in writing
· A professional attitude and excellent grooming standards
· High level of interpersonal and customer service skills
Desirable Criteria for Screener Positions
· Experience in aviation screening role and have a sound understanding of the relevant sections of the Aviation Transport Security Act 2004, the Aviation Transport Security Regulations 2005 and the Aviation Screening Notice
· CASA Drug and Alcohol Management Plan (DAMP) Awareness Training
· Dangerous Goods Awareness Training
Please submit a cover letter addressing essential criteria and a current resume