We are seeking a Yard Person to work in a retail unit where they complete tasks such as receiving and delivering goods, loading and unloading materials, moving goods, stocking shelves, handling the correspondence, opening packages, carpentry and concreting work, and doing any other related activities as required by supervisors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Indigenous candidates encouraged to apply.
- Must be able to get to Wedgefield on a daily basis
- Pass D&A medical and random drug and alcohol testing
- Excellent communication skills.
- A professional work ethic and be well presented.
- Carpentry and concreting experience is desirable
- Station Hand experience is desirable
- Ability to work in a warehousing role full time.