We are a market leading company in the transport industry, supplying transport solutions to customers throughout the Pilbara, Perth and regional Western Australia, and we require an enthusiastic Workshop & Office Administrator to join our growing Port Hedland team.
Working closely with our Operations and Parts departments, your duties will include but are not limited to;
- Support the Workshop with generating Purchase orders, Job cards, Registrations and data entry into Fleet programs.
- Assist on site Operational and Workshop staff with all facets of daily administration.
- Daily processing of Parts request and Parts receipting.
- Daily processing of onhire and offhire processing paperwork.
- Assist the Sales team with timely client service and support.
- Updating and maintaining rosters, databases, records and files.
- Staff site inductions.
- Assist with stock takes and parts ordering.
- Vehicle registrations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have previous office experience
- Exposure to mechanical workshops / Transport & Logistics will be highly regarded.
- Must be able to work Weekends.
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised.
- Ability to prioritise and follow up, with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, and a confident and professional manner.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft office competency, and exposure to database software.
- Time management skills with the availability to multi-task.
- Must have a C Class driver’s license.