Skipper Transport Parts is a market leading distributor of industrial maintenance, repair, operating ‘MRO’ supplies and solutions to customer markets of automotive, truck & trailer, mining, bus and agriculture in Western Australia and Queensland.
Skipper Transport Parts is a parts provider specialising in parts supply and consignment store management. Its comprehensive portfolio of brands, products and ranges support truck and trailer, bus, automotive, mining, and industrial vehicles. Skipper was acquired by Stealth Global Holdings in August 2021.
Stealth Global Holdings is a broad-line business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) distributor of industrial, maintenance, repair, operating ‘MRO’, safety & workplace supplies and other related products and services.
- A desire to work as part of a professional sales and warehousing team.
- Experience in automotive/commercial spare parts/transport industry would be an advantage.
- Strong sense of initiative and personal drive.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- A service orientated and helpful, well-mannered approach.
- Good time management.
- Committed to your personal safety and of those around you.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous experience in warehousing or storeman
- Be looking for a challenging yet rewarding role with endless personal growth opportunities.
- Have strong customer service and communication skills.
- Have strong ability to problem solve and multi task.
- Computer literacy.
- Must have C Class Licence
A competitive salary/allowance package, as well as incentives, will be offered to the successful candidate. This can be a local-based role or will consider FIFO ex Perth with onsite accommodation and family-friendly rosters for the right candidate.