A vehicle rental agency requires a Vehicle Service Agent to be part of their team. Our Vehicle Service Agent are an integral part to the cleaning and servicing of rental vehicles following established standards. Additionally, the Vehicle Service Agent also identifies and reports vehicle damage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Checking in returned vehicles, checking fuel levels, body damage and operation of vehicle and accessories.
- Removing damaged or problem vehicles from fleet to designated out-of-service area, completing incident reports and notifying dispatcher or rental counter of vehicles taken out of service.
- Cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles according to prescribed quality standards, disposing garbage and turning in any articles left by customers to designated lost and found area.
- Conducting inventory and logging vehicles in and out of service area according to established procedures. Completing necessary paperwork, communicating inventory and availability and notifying dispatchers/company mechanic in case of vehicle problems.
- Assisting all customers with inquiries, concerns and requests in a positive and friendly manner, including the loading and unloading of luggage, shuttling customers to desired destination as directed and providing direction and operating instructions.
Skills and Experience
- Hold a full and valid driver’s license
- Be flexible to work across a seven-day rotating roster
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Be passionate about delivering an exceptional product to our customers
Excellent opportunity to partner with all parts of a thriving mobility business
Opportunity for growth and progression with the employer
A competitive salary package with an excellent range of benefits