A vehicle rental agency requires a Vehicle Service Agent to be part of their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Checking in returned vehicles, checking fuel levels, body damage and operation of vehicle and accessories.
- Removing damaged or problem vehicles from fleet to designated out-of-service area, completing incident reports and notifying dispatcher or rental counter of vehicles taken out of service.
- Cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles according to prescribed quality standards, disposing garbage and turning in any articles left by customers to designated lost and found area.
- Conducting inventory and logging vehicles in and out of service area according to established procedures. Completing necessary paperwork, communicating inventory and availability and notifying dispatchers/company mechanic in case of vehicle problems.
- Assisting all customers with inquiries, concerns and requests in a positive and friendly manner, including the loading and unloading of luggage, shuttling customers to desired destination as directed and providing direction and operating instructions.
Skills and Experience
- Hold a full and valid driver’s license
- Be flexible to work across a seven-day rotating roster
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Be passionate about delivering an exceptional product to our customers