Europcar WA is a professional and successful business that offers employees a challenging and enjoyable working environment. We are currently looking to grow our Port Hedland team and are seeking a proactive and efficient Vehicle Detailer.
The successful applicant is responsible for the daily vehicle preparation process ensuring vehicles are presented for rental on time and to the required standards. You will also have the ability to provide effective leadership and exceptional service to our customers. The candidate must be well presented and have the ability to think on their feet whilst working in a fast-paced team environment.
You will receive:
- $500 bonus upon commencement
- $500 bonus upon completion of probation
- A further $1000 upon completing 12 months of service
- Good communication skills
- Have a good knowledge of Health and Safety requirements in the workplace
- Have knowledge of vehicle cleaning
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Be well organised
- Attention to detail
- Unrestricted manual drivers’ license (MR license preferred)
The ideal applicant will be positive and motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team in order to provide the highest level of service possible. You will be able to liaise and build relationships with customers and other team members. Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential.