We are looking for four (4) x Aboriginal workers whom would like to work remote camp services – Mining.
Both Female and Male can apply
Site locations – Iron Valley – Central Pilbara and Kumina – Pilbara west.
- Current WA Motor Vehicle Driver’s License – “C” Class and above. (No Learners, we accept P1 & P2 Drivers Licenses)
- Must be over the Age of 18+
- Must be a Resident of Australia (Jobs Orders are over 12 months – Casual to Permanent roles)
- Must be able to pass Medical, Drug & Alcohol and Physical testing – Fitness for Work
- Must have National Police Clearance check
- Utilities – Camp Service operations. Must have Certificates in Hospitality / Catering or Housekeeping /
Hotel and Food Safety certified experience. Utilities is a very demanding physical work and covers Kitchenhand, Housekeeping, Laundry duties.
- White Card – OHS (Non-Essential)
- Senior First Aide certificate
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Able to pass Pre-employment medical and Drug & Alcohol.
- HR preferred, C Class minimum
- Willingness to work