You will be assisting the Rail Signaling Team to maintain the Rio Tinto Railways Division Train Control Signaling System and related communications to support the efficient operation of the railway and monitoring of its assets in accordance with safety and regulatory requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Current manual C Class Australian issued Drivers License (minimum)
- Be fit and able to work in a hot working environment and able to pass a Rail Category 1 Medical
- Australian Rights to work.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and able to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Proven ability to effectively plan and prioritize work in order to successfully meet deadlines.
- Experience or exposure to rail advantageous.
- Lifestyle 8 & 6 / 7 & 7 roster
- Opportunities for fulltime employment in the future