Pilbara Building Maintenance Services are currently looking for one or two trades assistants as per below.
Tasks and duties:
- Supporting tradespeople, contractors and operators with general labouring assistance, by operating hand and power tools and by cleaning and preparing worksites.
- Ensuring the worksite and associated equipment is clean, safe, tidy and ready for use.
- Undertaking and completing assigned tasks with minimal supervision and in compliance with health and safety regulations.
The person we are looking for will have the following qualities:
- A good level of fitness.
- Strong initiative and willingness to work hard.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Must have police clearance and hold valid drivers licence.
There is the prospect for the right person to grow in the industry and upskill along the way.