A position has become vacant for a Support Worker to look after two children with autism in a family for approximately 24 to 26 hours per week.
You are a dedicated and enthusiastic person who can build rapport with young children and role model socially appropriate behaviour and language.
Ideally you would have experience working with children with autism.
Applicants may also have experience with children in a childcare setting or children with other disabilities.
Requirements of the role:
- Experience working with children
- National Police Clearance
- Working with Children Check
- Current unrestricted WA Driver’s license
- Current First Aid Certificate [AAC can assist with the cost of obtaining the above requirements]
- Must have the ability to get to work in Pretty Pool everyday/ every shift.