Yaandina is hiring permanent and casual Support Workers
Do you want to improve the quality of life in the community through care, support and education? If so, come and join our Turner River Rehabilitation team who are dedicated in doing just that every day of the year.
- The ability to work as part of a tight knit team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have flexible availability for a variety of shifts throughout the week, including weekends and evenings
- Willingness to learn
- Current Police clearance
- Current driver’s licence.
- Fully COVID 19 vaccinated plus
- Booster shot (Three Vaccinations in total)
- Working with Children Check
- Above Award Wages
- Access to Training and development opportunities
- Salary packaging
- Potential access to fuel allowance (eligibility criterion apply)
Previous experience working in the Community Service sector is desirable but not essential