A small established business which has been operating in Hedland WA for 13 years is looking for a Service Coordinator. This position is currently available and we are looking for the right applicant to join the team as soon as possible.
The successful applicant would be required to carry out the following duties:
- Scheduling trades people to perform work required by customers on a daily basis.
- Liaising with customers, employees and suppliers on a daily basis.
- Monitoring the progress of jobs and providing updates to customers as required.
- Reviewing jobs on a daily basis to ensure that all commitments to the customer have been met.
- Ordering parts for jobs from suppliers.
- Completing and submitting site access and induction documentation.
- Providing quotes to customers as required.
- Employee time sheet entries/processing.
- Taking minutes of meetings and processing as required.
- Updating applicable procedures and implementing new procedures as required.
- Invoicing as required
- Social media account management.
- Providing purchase orders to suppliers and subcontractors, job calculations, receipting supplier invoices, processing/managing correspondence, answering phones, taking messages, filing, timesheet processing, general tasks and run-arounds as required.
The Successful Applicant Must Possess:
- A DYNAMIC disposition with exceptional communication skills – written and verbal.
- Job Scheduling and/or extensive rostering experience.
- Outstanding efficiency/time management with ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to cope extremely well under pressure with the ability to multi-task and adapt to frequent changes.
- Highly developed administration skills – at least 2 years previous administration experience.
- Strong computer and FAST typing skills including Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Able to work EFFICIENTLY and be self-motivated with exceptional attention to detail.
- In good health and can pass pre-employment medical.
- Current Police Certificate with no prior convictions.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Construction Card.
- Manual Driver’s Licence.
- simPRO software experience.
- Be available for an immediate start.
- Be able to pass typing speed test of minimum 60 words per minute.
- Taking minutes of meetings experience.
- Previous experience in the construction industry.
Package on offer includes:
- A generous package will be offered to the successful Candidate which includes Superannuation.
- No FIFO. No Accommodation.