Our business is the leading provider of quality tools and fire protection services in Port Hedland.We stock a huge range of Kincrome, Milwaukee and SP tools, as well as fire equipment and safety gear.
We are looking for a multi-skilled & motivated individual to join the team on a full-time basis. Employee must be available to work every second Saturday. 10-hour days during the week.
Duties will consist of:
- Clean and maintain the shop
- Maintain the grounds / gardening
- Customer service
- Assist customers to make informed buying decisions on a range of power tools
- Unload and distribute stock
- Maintain stock / put stock away
- Retails sales experience with tills and EFTPOS
- Forklift ticket (desirable)
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Friendly personality
- Safety conscious worker