The opportunity has arisen for a customer service superstar to join our Team.
Engaged, passionate and dedicated, our teams deliver the outstanding service that makes sure our customers keep coming back.
As a Rental Sales Agent, you will:
- Love helping customers to create an unbeatable customer experience
- Enjoy selling and be skillful at promoting extra products and services
- Be sales driven and self-motivated to achieve targets
- Thrive in a fast-moving and collaborative environment
- Be willing to work shifts that may include evenings, weekends, and public holidays
- Be personable and dependable
Do well in this role and we can offer you exciting career opportunities. Your manager will be strongly committed to helping you develop your talents and skills, supporting you every step of the way. In your first weeks, you’ll be given intensive training to help you achieve your goals and reach your potential. The sky’s the limit if you have the ambition and the ability – we’ll offer ongoing training, hands-on experience and mentoring to support your career aspirations.
Great customer experiences begin with team members who feel appreciated, valued and respected. That’s what you can expect from this employer. We make sure your contributions are recognised and rewarded. From our best-in-class recognition for top sales performance to our CEO award for outstanding customer service, we’re proud to celebrate and reward colleagues for a job well done. Interested? In addition to your salary, you will earn commission and qualify for great benefits including discounted car rental.
To be successful for this position you must have the following:
Positive ‘Can do’ Attitude
Work well in a Team
Willing to work weekend shifts
MR Driver’s license advantageous [C-Class is essential]
Great Customer service skills
Be able to multitask & work under pressure
Relate & communicate with customers
Have own transport
What we will give you in return:
Full uniform supplied
Full training provided
Impressive remuneration package
Opportunity to earn additional income in incentives
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting customers in rental process
- Answering phone & making reservations
- Daily reports & general administration duties at branch level
- Assist with cleaning vehicles ready to rent
If you think you have what it takes then we would love to hear from you.