We are seeking a Casual Relief Community Patrol Officer for a local organisation based on South Hedland.
The Community Patrol is designed to assist persons in the Hedland area who may be at risk and can be transported to a safe place such as the Sobering up Centre, home or elsewhere.
- Minimum 12 months of community experience.
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal skills, being respectful and supportive of patrol clients.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all cultures.
- Drug & Alcohol screening.
- Willingness to obtain Police Clearance, Working with Children’s and First Aid Certificate.
- WA ‘C’ Drivers Licence, or working towards one.
Closing Date: 17.01.2021