A Hedland Indigenous recruitment agency requires a Production Operator to work as part of a team to perform duties in accordance with specified requirements in a competent, efficient and safe manner.
***Applications will need Police Clearance and Driver’s License included. ***
Crew Team Work and Efficiency:
- Contribute to the efficient operation of the Crew by becoming a team player
- Participate in Crew discussion, training sessions and daily meeting
- Ensure crew targets and tasks are understood and carried out.
- Provide advice, assistance and training to other Crew members as and when required.
- Assume the role of Crew Leader when required.
Occupational Health & Safety:
- Ensure a healthy and safe working environment is provided by adhering to safe work method procedures, systems, and instructions.
- Inspect all Plant/Equipment prior to use to ensure that it is safe to operate, taking immediate corrective action to eliminate unsafe conditions and equipment.
- Report all accidents, injuries, near misses, and or faulty Plant/Equipment to the Supervisor and HSE Adviser.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping.
- Provide training, when necessary, to other Crew members on safe work practices, and SWI’s
- Carry out duties as required producing concrete railway sleepers to meet target production and quality levels
- Carry out work in a correct, competent, safe and efficient manner in accordance with approved procedures, work instruction, codes, standards, operation and maintenance manuals, specifications, drawing and site licences.
- Carry out inspection and testing in accordance with approved procedures, and report results.