We are seeking Indigenous candidates, especially for Njamal group, who are interested in Peggy role, on an FMG mine site.
- Cleaning of site facilities
- Working under instruction of site manager
- Caretaking of site facilities
- Logistic and freight duties, receipting inwards goods, recording deliveries and associated paper work, manifesting out bound freight.
- Unloading trucks and freight
- General labouring on site, signage, fencing, cleaning up, erecting barricades, etc.
- Escort duties on site for deliveries and truck movements
- Maintaining stores and tools
- Maintaining Peggy/PPE supplies
- Cleaning offices & ablutions
- Must be committed to a 3/1 roster. DIDO to mine camp 145klm south/east of Port Hedland.
- Pass D&A medical