We are seeking Indigenous candidates, who are interested in Peggy role, on an BHP mine site. You will be assisting the employer to knock in the peg
- Cleaning of site facilities
- Working under instruction of site manager
- Caretaking of site facilities
- Logistic and freight duties, receipting inwards goods, recording deliveries and associated paper work, manifesting out bound freight.
- Unloading trucks and freight
- General labouring on site, signage, fencing, cleaning up, erecting barricades, etc.
- Escort duties on site for deliveries and truck movements
- Maintaining stores and tools
- Maintaining Peggy/PPE supplies
- Cleaning offices & ablutions
- Must have a drivers licence
- Pass D&A medical