Skipper Transport Parts is a market leading distributor of industrial maintenance, repair, operating ‘MRO’ supplies and solutions to customer markets of automotive, truck & trailer, mining, bus and agriculture in Western Australia and Queensland.
Skipper Transport Parts is a parts provider specialising in parts supply and consignment store management. Its comprehensive portfolio of brands, products and ranges support truck and trailer, bus, automotive, mining, and industrial vehicles. Stealth Global Holdings acquired skipper in August 2021.
Stealth Global Holdings is a broad-line business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) distributor of industrial, maintenance, repair, operating ‘MRO’, safety & workplace supplies and other related products and services.
- Experience in automotive/commercial spare parts/transport industry
- Strong sense of initiative and personal drive
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- A high level of problem-solving and negotiation skill
- A service-orientated and helpful, well-mannered approach
- Good time management
- A desire to work as part of a professional sales team
- Committed to your safety and of those around you
- This local-based role or FIFO To the Pilbara can be considered for the right candidate.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous experience in the automotive/truck and or trailer spare parts industry.
- Be looking for a challenging yet rewarding role with endless personal growth opportunities.
- Have the ability to work closely with both internal and external customers.
- Have the ability to achieve sales and KPI objectives.
- Have strong customer service and communication skills.
- Have a strong ability to problem solve and multi-task.
- Computer literacy.
A competitive salary/allowance package, as well as incentives, will be offered to the successful candidate. This can be a local-based role or will consider FIFO ex Perth with onsite accommodation and family-friendly rosters for the right candidate.