Bloodwood Tree Association is an incorporated Aboriginal organisation based in South Hedland. Employment and Training services and support is a core component of our operations. A full-time management vacancy exists to lead our newly created Jobs & Skills Centre East Pilbara team.
Develop and implement plans and strategies to meet all contractual employment and training targets, data entry, maintain statistics for relevant program reporting/claims, develop initiatives and activities to guide employment and training outcomes, reporting and publicly represent JSC (Jobs & Skills Centre East Pilbara). Network with all local employment agencies and employment consultants, to assist job seekers in securing employment, assist clients with job search, career development and network with businesses, business group representatives and employers to actively seek out employment opportunities to assist job seekers.
- Experience in managing a small multi-disciplinary team and meeting targets in a not-for-profit organisation.
- Strong data capture and entry skills and good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional skills in customer service.
- Relevant experience and understanding of the Pilbara training, recruitment, and employment environment.
- The ability to work with people from all walks of life.
- Remote travel experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clients, local businesses, employment agencies, Government, and other non-government agencies.
- Certificate in Career Development (or the ability to undertake this training requirement)
- Willingness to obtain National Police clearance, Working with Children and Senior First Aid.
- Hold a current Western Australian ‘C’ Class driver’s licence.
Local Aboriginal People are Encouraged to Apply