We are seeking Leading Hands for our Activities to commence employment in a casual role.
What we are looking for:
- Current first aid certificate or willingness to obtain
- Experience in training adults and motivating/supporting a diverse cohort
- Experience managing WHS systems and processes in a work setting
- Ability to work with culturally or linguistically diverse, Indigenous clients, ex-offenders, youth and disadvantaged groups.
- An ability to use email, basic data entry and provide reports on attendance, behaviour and incidents on site
- Flexibility and the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Certified Trade Certificate (desired)
What you will need:
- Must have current C class Driver’s licence and own transport to get to work.
- Must be available for work Monday to Friday, 8am to 2pm.
- Police Clearance
- Strong communication skills