Housekeepers are required for a busy hotel located in Port Hedland. Work hours are 7am to 2pm. Successful applicants will need to have their own transport to get to work and back.
- Service and clean rooms to the highest standards within the allocated time.
- Replenish and control guest supplies.
- Great hotel guests in a friendly manner. Anticipate and attend to guests needs
- Report any potential health and safety hazards to the Housekeeping Manager/ Executive Housekeeper.
- Always be professionally presented with correct grooming, uniforms and a name badge at all times. Maintain harmonious relationships with other team members.
- Ensure absolute professionalism in all front of house areas and when in the vicinity of guests. Comply with the hotel’s operational policies and procedures.
- Participate in all rostered training sessions
- Ensure that all areas are stocked.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Ensure the protection and maintenance of all operating equipment.
- Complete all assigned opening and closing duties.
- Give assistance to other departments when required.
- Attend all scheduled meetings.
- Complete timesheets at the conclusion of each shift and seek timesheet signoff and approval at the end of every shift. Code times in different outlets on your timesheet accurately. Perform any other duties as directed by Housekeeping Manager, Front Office Manager and the General Manager.
- Reporting valuables/ lost property left lying around by guests
- Reporting suspicious behaviour by guests. Reporting sick guests. Reporting pets in rooms
- Reporting when rooms are clean, and ready to be occupied by the next guest.
- Locking room and interconnecting doors when room is complete.