As Site Manager, you’ll have full accountability for your site, ensuring a safety focus is at the forefront. You’ll be responsible for developing your team to maximize business growth and drive a consistent customer experience.
Good things you need:
- Ability to work varied site trading hours, including weeknights and weekends
- To nurture a culture of development and opportunities driven by our values and behaviors
- To work towards targets that include fuel volume, shop sales, safety, mystery shop scores based on service, standards and customer priority with a focus on ongoing business improvement and growth
- To undertake merchandising and rotation of stock, so that site presentation standards are met
- To be a leader that looks ahead, energizes their team and delivers with pride always keeping safety and the customer front of mind.
APPLY WITH US NOW!
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people living with disability.