We are looking for trusty, well-presented front of house staff to supplement our existing team. Contingent on their placement, front of house staff may be responsible for receiving guests, escorting them to their tables, conveying their requests to kitchen staff, and serving their orders. You should also be able to process transactions at the till.
To be successful as front of house staff, you should be outgoing, personable, and adept at stress management. Remarkable front of house staff will provide foreign diners with suggestions for nearby entertainment.
- Accepting and informing the relevant staff about food and beverage requests.
- Mixing and pouring beverages, as needed.
- Transporting food orders from the kitchen to each pertinent table.
- Clearing glassware, silverware, and crockery from each table once guests have completed their meals, or upon request.
- Providing guests with their checks after the meal sitting.
- Clearing and reporting breakages by diners.
Proven experience in the position of interest.
Excellent verbal communication and memorization skills.
Great interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Ability to remain composed, particularly during stressful or uncomfortable circumstances.
Availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays on a 2 and 1 roster. Accommodation and meals will be provided.
Willingness to perform additional duties to facilitate the restaurant’s operations, as needed.