A local employer is looking for a Front of House/All Rounder candidate to assist in all operational aspects and ensure the smooth running and exceptional customer service of the café/restaurant.
- To assist in the set up and maintenance of all restaurant service areas.
- Front of house customer service skills – enjoy serving customers
- To assist in the operation of an effective Reservations program.
- To assist in the welcoming of members and guests to the restaurants. All enquires made in person or over the phone must be handled to the standards of the Hotel.
- To assist in the serving of meals/drinks to members and guests.
- To notify the Manager or his/her deputy where stocks/supplies are low.
- To ensure that all duties are carried out in accordance with statutory and/or Group Health and Safety requirements, including food hygiene regulations.
- To adhere to all restaurant standards in every interaction with members and guests, colleagues, other members of the Goodwood team and external suppliers and contacts.
- To manage all payment transactions in accordance with the financial policies and procedures and to handle all transactions with diligence, honesty and integrity.
- To support colleagues at peak times and to undertake any operational duty which might be reasonably required, to ensure customer expectations are met.
- You will need your own transport to get to work