Are you a technically minded individual motivated to achieve positive customer experience with a safety focus? This is an opportunity to join Chubb Fire & Security where you will benefit from employment stability, progression opportunities as well a range of additional benefits that come with working with a market leader in the exceptionally beautiful location of Southwest region of WA.
Based in the Pilbara, you will learn all aspects of Fire Suppression. You will undergo hands-on training in Perth and will then be across multiple sites in the Pilbara.
This will involve:
- Liaising with customers on testing schedules and training needs, aiding if needed.
- Identifying defects, service requirements and, where, applicable, provide quotes.
- Participation in stock takes and inventory management.
- Completion of other tasks as required from time to time.
- Inspection and testing and maintenance of fixed fire systems including, Fire indicator Panels, Fire Pump Sets and Sprinkler Systems.
To be successful
Experience in the Fire industry is preferred but at a minimum you will have a technical mindset and a strong focus on providing high quality customer service. You will also need to be organised, able to plan your workload and demonstrate initiative where needed to get the work done in a timely manner.
You will need the following:
- Current Driver’s Licence.
- A construction industry white card (or the ability to obtain one).
- Some experience in a similar role where you are responsible for basic maintenance and/or mobile service delivery is desirable.
- An appreciation of excellent customer service and the ability to communicate with clients on site.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- The ability to work away from home when required.
- Demonstrate efficiency through prior time and route planning.
- Can prepare written reports and quotations where required.
- Be a proactive member of the team.
- FPAS or Certificate II in Fire Protection is preferred or willing to obtain with in house training.
- Highly competitive rates of pay, with a tool of a Trade Vehicle.
- The chance to make your mark in an already highly performing branch.
- The opportunity to progress your career with a global name in the fire safety industry.
- Unparalleled training and excellent opportunities for qualification assistance.
- Superb opportunity to become a multi-skilled Tester across fire panels, and mechanical fire pumps, sprinkler systems.
- Join a supportive and enthusiastic team environment with a great culture.