We are currently seeking candidate to fill a Field Worker position.
Duties consist of but not limited to:
- Maintain client records, statistical and data requirements to standards
- Assist families to relevant agencies and community resources
- Provide ongoing support, commitment and assistance to children and young people in care
- Administer the provisions of the Children and Community Services Act 2004 and other relevant legislation. Including taking legal action to promote the safety and well-being of children when required
- Provides timely advise and reports as required
- Contribute to research and evaluation of community services and responses
- Participate in meetings, supervision and training as a contributing team member
Possibility of accommodation for the right candidates.
- National Police Clearance
- Working With Children Check
- C Class or CA Class license
- Willing to obtain a Departmental Record check
- Willing to obtain a Criminal Record check
- Demonstrated knowledge of child protection and approaches to enhance child safety and wellbeing
- Knowledge and understanding of the issues effecting Aboriginal and culturally diverse people
- Strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Must be double vaccinated with proof. A booster shot will also be required.