Local indigenous company Jukawalyi requires a Courier Driver to start employment as soon as possible. The role is Casual where you will be required to do deliveries in a truck locally and to mine sites.
- HR Manual Drivers licence
- Current Forklift Ticket
- Pass a pre-employment medical and D&A screening
- Current Police Clearance with no criminal background
- Be honest, reliable and trustworthy
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience with deliveries, and experience driving on main roads with other heavy haulage to mine sites.
- Be physically fit as a lot of manual handling is involved
- Own accommodation and own transport to get to work at Wedgefield.
- Must have 1 – 2 years’ experience in Warehouse work and PDA (scanning) system, some computing skills.
- Mine experience, inductions desirable.