The Care For Hedland Environmental Association seeks a motivated team player and all-rounder to assist with the co-ordination of its Wedgefield Refund Collection Point, as a part of its drink container sorting, collection and refund program.
- Providing support for community, school, and corporate litter collection events
- Awareness raising about litter and promoting drink container recycling in our local community
- Customer service and dealing with members of the public
- Cash handling
- Recording and entering data
- Rostering and managing staff
You will ideally be physically fit and able to work in a repetitive, yet sometimes dusty environment.
- Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm
- Hourly rate: $33.64/hr
- Housing allowance of $200 per week.
- Drivers Licence
- CV Check