We are currently seeking candidate to fill a Case Support Officer position.
Duties consist of but not limited to:
- Assisting case manager to collect, record and analyse client information
- Undertaking data entry and maintaining all related client and administration files and spreadsheets as directed
- Coordinating and scheduling client contact visits
- Preparing and distributing of correspondence as required
- Providing assistance with client payment options, including payment of accounts
- Liaising with and providing information to government and non-government agencies in relation to client needs as directed by case managers or team leaders
Possibility of accommodation for the right candidates.
- Demonstrated organisational and planning skills
- Demonstrated experience in providing administration support and client services in a team environment
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse range of clients
- Equivalent or higher Certificate III or IV in Community Services Work
- National Police Clearance
- Working With Children Check
- Must be double vaccinated with proof. A booster shot will also be required.