A Hedland company requires a Care and Custody officer to maintain a safe a secure environment for Persons in Custody, to assist travelling with them to Court. The company will provide all the professional training required to fully undertake this role. The company will support you to gain Certificate III in Corrective Services.
Dates to be advised of next training.
Role available in South Hedland and Roebourne
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Current Police Check (or able to obtain one)
- Pass a Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol screen
- Senior First Aid (or able to obtain one)
- Manual Drivers licence
- HR or MR Truck licence (highly regarded)
- Have a Certificate III in Corrective Services (or able to obtain one)
- Have a non-judgemental, empathetic approach to Persons in Custody
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain calm n a high-pressure situation
- Demonstrate a positive mindset
- Reasonable level of fitness to undertake the job