To provide professional and efficient administration and coordination of activities assigned to the position, and provide support and assistance to the Port Hedland Branch
- Management of safety statics and safety administration requirements.
- Management of registers
- Data entry into the MYOSH safety system
- Management of all site rosters
- Management of all mobilisation of staff and visitors to site.
- Processing of timesheet and payroll requirements Management of all prestart requirement for assets
- Management of all maintenance related requirements
- Data entry into the mechanic desk system
- Bill of work completed by the workshop
- Accurate information relating to the operational activities of the site is communicated as per required client requirements and timeframes.
- Detailed reports submitted to line manager weekly.
- Focuses on establishing key relationships on the client sites that facilitates the transmission of information and maintains the reputation of company and client at all times.
- Process telephone, e-mail and written correspondence in a timely manner and ensure proper filing of documentation.
- Process billings and billing documents
- Processing of all site related purchasing
- Management of all waste related activities and recording of data
- Management of the controlled waste process and tipping process.
- Participate in the monthly operating review