A Paraburdoo company is seeking candidates for a (Airport Ramp and Customer Service Operators) position.
Candidates will be required to work on a casual basis.
Initial training will be provided.
- Strength and dedication to NWAS principals
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to safety
- Commitment to delivering premium customer service
- The ability to think on your feet
- The ability to lift up to 32KG baggage
- Commitment to working split shifts AM/PM
- Flexibility to work such additional hours and duties as required
- The ability to gain an Australian Security identification card (ASIC)
- An unwavering team player
- Hold a C class license
- Ability to give us a minimum 6-12 months service
- C-Class Driver’s license is essential