We are currently seeking candidate to fill an Administrative Assistant position.
Duties consist of but not limited to:
- Responsible for the maintenance of local office systems
- Maintain district and team staffing spreadsheet (attendance, leave, etc.)
- Filing, retention and disposal of accounting records
- Preparation of monthly accrual accounting activities
- Maintain a register of all money forms
- Assist in the maintenance and security of all property
- Provide assistance to staff in relation to local IT problems in hardware and software applications
Possibility of accommodation for the right candidates.
- National Police Clearance
- Working With Children Check
- C Class or CA Class license
- Demonstrated experience in clerical and administrative procedures, including the use of computer systems
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Knowledge and experience in accounts payable principles and practices
- Must be double vaccinated with proof. A booster shot will also be required.