To assist the shore based staff with all administrative duties in order for them to carry out their roles with the vessel operations in Port Hedland.
No Experience required, would suit new entrant.
- Provide administration support to the Port Manager which enables them to execute their responsibilities efficiently and effectively.
- Assist the Site Administrator with any travel, conference and meeting preparations and other projects when required.
- Liaise with Partnerships when advised by the Site Administrator in relation to roster changes, housing issues including flight delays/changes, transport, changed roster issues etc.
- Preparation of meeting minutes and agenda’s as required.
- Assist the HSEQ Advisor in auditing personnel competencies in HELM and uploading revalidations or new personnel to the system.
- Assist the Technical Manager with data entry into HELM and CONCUR as required.
- Assist with ordering of and office Inventory allocation as required by the Site Administrator.
- Ensure effective communication to maintain ethical and transparent working relationships.
- General administrative duties as required by other shoreside staff such as Operations, Scheduling and Technical.
- Developing and maintaining a culture of positive safety behaviours and reporting across the operations and workplaces to avoid harm.
- Values driven leadership throughout the workplace.
- Leading by example and ensuring colleagues are fully conversant with safety procedures, guidelines and expectations.
- To actively promote the guiding principles and values of the company to all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ensuring adherence to all legislative, customer and safety standards and procedures.
- Ensuring the necessary communication and leadership to create and maintain an engaging workplace.
- Attention to detail ensuring compliance with company and client inductions and policies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to multi task.
- An ability to interact proactively with management and staff at all levels of the organisation.
- Able to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and basic computer skills to learn new systems.