|Key Focus Area 1 – Service and Delivery
Key Result Area 1 – Service (Activity Supervisor)
- Reporting to the Activity Coordinator ensure that the designated Activity is appropriately planned and resourced.
- Ensuring that there are sufficient projects and tasks scheduled within the designated activity to engage jobseekers and provide relevant skills
- Design activity projects that can cope with a rolling intake of participants.
- Work with Activity Coordinator to establish links with community organisations for both on-site activity participation and donation of goods produced.
- Conducting daily meetings with Activity participants to focus on identifying potential risks and hazards and documenting means of addressing the same.
- Ensuring that equipment and assets used for the Actively are safely stored and accounted for as per Asset Register.
- Ensure that daily attendance is accurately completed and forwarded onto the Compliance Team within required timeframes.
- Identify with jobseekers with potential for employment and liaise with Employment Pathway Advisors regarding available job referrals.
- Identify jobseekers with potential barriers to employment and liaise with Employment Pathway Advisors regarding referrals to service providers.
- Complete daily/weekly reports regarding the operation of the Activity including photographs and contribute to newsletters.
- Guide any visitors (e.g. PMC, employers) throughout the Activity and explain the projects involved and the skills jobseekers obtain.
|Key Result Area 2 – Leadership
- Motivate, coach, mentor and develop Leading Hands to achieve quality outputs
|Key Result Area 3 – Innovation
- Implement appropriate methods to obtain feedback from jobseekers regarding the quality of the projects on offer within the Activity.
- Look for opportunities to work in with other service organisations to provide non-vocational support for participants.
|Key Result Area 4 – Sustainability
- In alignment with employer’s vision and mission, plan, develop, schedule, implement and record strategies to continuously improved effective and efficient operations
- Build Leading Hands capability and capacity through assisting in delivery of the Performance Management System
- Manage resources and risk
- The above list of position responsibilities is not exclusive or exhaustive and the employee will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role. Job descriptions should be regularly reviewed through the organisations Performance Management System to ensure they are an accurate representation of the position