***INDIGENOUS IDENTIFIED ROLE***
A local employer is pleased to offer a traineeship in Certificate III in Civil Construction. The successful applicant must have an interest in a career in road construction, machinery and plant operation. This position available is based in Hedland.
In this role, you will join a dedicated maintenance team and will work to ensure effective delivery of road maintenance activities using best practices while ensuring that safe practices are implemented at all times. Regular Toolbox training provided and pre-start meetings to encourage our continuous learning and collaborative work culture.
A demonstrated interest in working in the civil construction industry and in road construction and maintenance.
- A current driver’s licence and the ability to learn how to competently operate in a safe manner plant and equipment relevant to role.
- A White Card.
- A strong commitment to working safely.
- Competent literacy, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Physical capacity to undertake heavy manual labour in an outdoor work environment.
- The ability to satisfactorily complete the requirements of the Certificate III in Civil Construction