We are looking for four Aboriginal workers whom would like to work in remote camp services – Mining.
Utilities is a very demanding physical position and covers Kitchenhand, Housekeeping, Laundry duties.
Both Female and Male can apply
Site locations – Iron Valley – Central Pilbara and Kumina – Pilbara west.
- Current WA Motor Vehicle Driver’s License – “C” Class and above. (No Learners, we accept P1 & P2 Drivers Licenses)
- Must be over the Age of 18+
- Must be a Resident of Australia (Jobs Orders are over 12 months – Casual to Permanent roles)
- Must be able to pass Medical, Drug & Alcohol and Physical testing – Fitness for Work
- Must have National Police Clearance check
- Utilities – Camp Service operations. Must have Certificates in Hospitality / Catering or Housekeeping /Hotel and Food Safety certified experience.
- White Card – OHS (Non-Essential)
- Senior First Aid certificate